WE ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING UNDER RESTRICTIONS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. PLEASE READ OUR GUIDELINES BELOW THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BOOKING YOUR TEE TIMES.
– Please honor social distancing guidelines and maintain 6′ of space between other players during your visit. If you are sick, DO NOT COME TO THE GOLF COURSE.
– The clubhouse is open for golfers checking in.
– Restrooms in the clubhouse will be available starting 5/22/20. Please make sure you are washing your hands after use to help protect our staff and other guests from infection.
– Food and beverage service is available on a to-go basis, there is no in-person dining available at this time. There is alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase at this time. You are not permitted to bring your own alcohol to the course for consumption. You will be asked to leave without refund if found with alcohol not purchased from the club with no refund for unused portions of your round.
– Cart rentals are available on a first come/first served basis only. We will not take advanced reservations for any cart rentals for anyone, without exception. You may ride with other players in your group in the same cart. If you are uncomfortable riding with other players, you may pay an extra fee for a single rider cart.
– Range balls are available for purchase when you check in for your tee time.
– Due to heavy course traffic, if you book with less than four players we will pair you up with other golfers to fill out the foursome. You will be able to maintain safe social distancing while enjoying your round of golf. If you do not wish to paired up with others, you can purchase the other vacant spots and play by yourself or find additional people to fill your spots. We will not make exceptions for any reason.
– If you are trying to book your tee time using a discount such as Senior, Military, Avid Golfer or one of our punch cards: you must call in to 719-559-4500 and press 1 to speak with someone to get those discounts properly applied.
– The best available rate for booking tee times is always found when booking through our online tee time reservation site.
|MONDAY – THURSDAY||18 W/CART||18 WALKING||9 W/CART||9 WALKING|
|Prime (7 AM – 11:50 AM)||$70||$50||$37||$27|
|Twilight (12 PM – 2:50 PM)||$60||$40||$34||$24|
|Super Twilight (3:00 PM – Close)||$55||$35||$30||$20|
|FRIDAY – SUNDAY||18 W/CART||18 WALKING||9 W/CART||9 WALKING|
|Prime (8:00 AM – 11:50 AM)||$80||$60||$42||$32|
|Weekday Twilight (12:00 PM – 2:50 PM)||$70||$50||$39||$29|
|Super Twilight (3:00 PM – Close)||$65||$45||$35||$25|
*Non-members are required to take a cart prior to 12:00 PM on the weekends.
**No junior rate prior to 12:00 PM on weekends. Regular cart fees apply for junior golfers riding on carts. Must be 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to rent golf carts.