Beginner Junior Golf Clinics
King’s Deer Junior Golf Clinics offer your child a well-rounded program that exposes him/her to all aspects of the game. The full swing, short game, rules, and etiquette will all be covered. The last day the juniors will get to take their new skills out on the golf course! The clinics are three 1.5 hour sessions beginning at 9:00am and the cost is $89.00 per child. To participate, juniors must be ages 7 to 16.
Beginner Jr. Clincs – Wednesday – Friday – 9:00am – 10:30am May 22, 23, 24 – May 29, 30, 31 – June 5, 6, 7, – June 19, 20, 21 July 10, 11, 12 – July 24, 25, 26 – July 31, August 1, 2
Intermediate Jr. Golf Clinics
This clinic is designed for kids who have played the game before or have been a participant in our beginner clinics in years past. The clinic will cover more in depth skills related to short game, full swing, and golf course management. The clinics are three 1.5 hour sessions beginning at 9:00am and the cost is $89 per child.
Intermediate Jr. Clinics – Tuesday – Thursday – 9:00am – 10:30am June 12, 13, 14 – July 17, 18, 19
Advanced Jr. Golf Camps
This camp is designed for the more advanced junior golfer. This is a great atmosphere for an aspiring high school student to make the golf team or for a junior that is already experienced looking to improve their game. The camp will cover skills including but not limited to full swing, chipping, pitching, putting, sand play, golf course management, rules and etiquette. Camps are 4 days from 8am – 12pm. Cost is $400 per student which includes 15 hours of instruction, refreshments, and prizes. Advanced Jr. Golf Camps – Monday – Thursday – 8:00am – 12:00pm June 26, 27, 28
2019 PGA Jr. League Team at King’s Deer
The PGA Junior League is a fun junior golf league that is set up similarly to little league baseball. It is a great way for kids to learn to play the game is a fun low pressure environment and have a blast playing with their friends.
League cost is $375 and includes the following:
– Open to boys and girls of all ability levels age 8 – 13
– Season is June and July
– 6 Practice sessions taught by a PGA Professional – Sessions are tentatively scheduled for Thursday afternoons.
– 4-6 matches between the other teams in the league – some matches will take place at King’s Deer and some will be at the other golf courses in the league.
– All members of the team will receive 2 team jerseys (one for home and one for away) and bag tag.
– All members of the team will receive a junior range membership for 1 bucket of balls per day for the duration of the PGAJLG season.
During registration $75 will be collected. The remainder of the fee will be collected at the golf course during the meet and greet pre-season party.